Pleasant Hill CA Real Estate
About the Pleasant Hill Real Estate Market
Pleasant Hill real estate has always done very well for both home sellers and home buyers. If you are thinking of buying in this lovely city of 34,000 people, the median home price in Pleasant Hill, CA is $850,000. Currently, there are 60 homes listed in Pleasant Hill so if you are thinking of buying there are some choices. If you live in Pleasant Hill and are considering moving or upgrading, this is a great time to look at some options. Contact us at Delphi Realty Group as our agents are experts in the Pleasant Hill real estate market. You can also get started by finding out what your home is worth for FREE!
Homes for Sale in Pleasant Hill, CA
View homes for sale in Pleasant Hill CA or use the map below to view homes.
Pleasant Hill Community Events
Off the Grid Food Truck Market
When: Every Wednesday
Where: Trelany Road (at Gregory Lane, next to City Hall)
Time: 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. (ends at 8pm during winter months)
Weekly Food Truck Market behind City Hall every Wednesday evening. Nine food trucks (rotating each week) serve up a diverse selection of delicious food items. Live Music included!
Pleasant Hill CA Useful Links
- City of Pleasant Hill California
- Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasant Hill Police Department
- Parks and Recreation
- Cable TV service in Pleasant Hill is provided by Comcast, AT&T (AT&T en espanol) and WAVE Broadband.
- Gas & Electric - Acquire gas and electric service through PG&E.
- Sanitation - For issues regarding sewer lines and sanitation, contact the Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Trash Collection - Republic Services.
- Water - Contra Costa Water District (CCWD), East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) and the Martinez Water District (MWD) provide water service for portions of Pleasant Hill.
Have a Question? Contact Us
At Delphi Realty Group we help broker the purchase and sale of real estate in the East Bay Area. Looking to buy or sell a home? Work with the top real estate agents in Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, and Concord today.